We advise and represent individuals and corporations in complex tax-related litigation matters. Our litigators work closely with lawyers in the Tax Department, whose skills and extensive expertise provide an unparalleled resource in these kinds of cases. We provide services in:
- Drafting factual and legal submissions before the Indian Income-tax authorities, Dispute Resolution Panel (DRP), and Appellate authorities
- Exploring and using alternative tax dispute resolution avenues
- Preparing advance ruling application and representing before the Authority for Advance Rulings (AAR) for settling a tax position involving non-resident
- Drafting and presenting applications to the competent authority for MAP under tax treaties (DTAA).
- Assisting the legal counsel in preparing or representing for appeals, writ petition, and special leave petition before Indian Apex court (Supreme Court) and court subordinate to it (High Court)